Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day!
I know so many wonderful mothers! Too many to name.  But my favorite mother is, of course, my own! My mother is smart, funny, talented, kind, loving, and strong!  She has shown me by example how to be a good mother.  She has great advice and is a wonderful listener!  

In honor of Mother's Day, here is a picture of my sweet mother with her first grandchild, Adeline.  My mother stayed with us for a week and was so so so so helpful! It was wonderful having her here! I haven't eaten that well in a LONG time!  And I especially loved the time she got to spend with Addie!  I have/had a wonderful relationship with my grandmothers and I want the same thing for my sweet Adeline! She is lucky to have a such a wonderful Grandmama!

Happy Mother's Day, Mama!

Mama holding Addie for the first time!

Mama and Addie having a very serious talk!

Love, love, love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment