Saturday, March 7, 2009

Andre the Giant vs The Hulk

Yes, that is what I'm watching on TV as I post this blog. My sweet husband is playing a new video game.   He might need to go to rehab for this addiction. I kid, I kid! Yes, he loves to play but I would not say he is addicted! I do like to test him every now and then just to make sure he's not. I pretend I'm having some sort of emergency or emotional break down and I wait and see how quickly he responds.  
He did a pretty good job when I tested his addiction this morning.  I got out of the shower, got dressed, and went into the kitchen to fix myself some breakfast.  He was playing some sort of World War II shoot 'em up game. I made myself a bowl of Golden Graham's and sulked into the living room. I announced that I was going into the bedroom to eat and watch TV alone since I don't care to eat while watching soldiers being shot.  Kayne promptly turned the game off and let me watch "Legally Blonde Two".  How sweet, right!? I think that proves he's not addicted!  However, after a few short minutes of Elle Woods, Kayne changed the channel to "The Dukes of Hazzard". 
Jessica Simpson and Willie Nelson should stick to singing!

No comments:

Post a Comment