Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Let's try this again

Once upon a time I started a blog for our growing little family. It was shortly after I found out I was pregnant. I had big plans for that blog.  I was going to document our pregnancy and leave a written record of this special time in our lives. Well, I posted one blog about my craving for milk, didn't tell anyone we had a blog (not even Kayne), and quickly forgot I had even created a blog.  So, I deleted it. 

Now my dear friend Becca has started a blog, and I'm having blog envy. I'm going to try this again and this time I'm really going to blog! I mean, I love reading other people's blogs! I'll even sit down and read a blog from someone I don't know, hoping I come across something juicy! 

I just hope I have better success at this blog thingy that I did with the 602 journals I have started in my lifetime. Of course I started a pregnancy journal too. I wrote in it about 4 times.  The last time I wrote in it I was mad at Kayne. I should probably tear that entry out.  

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy! We are bloggers together! We have to stick to it!

    ReplyDelete